Over the past two years, (un)Common Logic has seen unprecedented growth as more and more companies have turned to digital marketing as an effective way to reach prospective customers. Our growth is not over. We are looking to double the size of our agency in the next 2-3 years. To do this, we need to add capacity to our team. This is where you come in!
As a Senior Social Media Specialist, you’ll get the opportunity to work side-by-side with (un)Common Logic‘s Product Managers and Directors to develop best practices in all forms of social media including paid and earned across multiple channels such as FB/IG (now Meta), Twitter, Snapchat, and TikTok.
You’ll help create training plans for our team, assist in leading the analyst team in their development, and vet tools and platforms. Additionally, you will have a voice in the direction and development of agency social media product offerings.
This position is also responsible for working closely with (un)Common Logic‘s Account Managers to analyze complex data sets, implement optimizations based upon analyses, and formulate digital strategies designed to improve business results for our clients.
Want to know more about our (un)Common company?
(un)Common Logic is a digital marketing agency located in Austin, Texas and founded in 2008. Our talented team of experts relentlessly pursue excellence in marketing performance and high-touch customer service. We solve the hard problems in digital marketing by using data to (un)cover surprising details, then using human intelligence to leverage that information for (un)common results.
Yes, we have all of the benefit stuff like unlimited vacation, flex start, health insurance, etc. but that is not the reason to join our team.
While we are laid back and fun to be around, we are also committed to doing what it takes to deliver excellent performance. You will be working side-by-side with a team of folks who geek out on what they do and get excited when they drive great results for our clients.
Every member of our team is committed to upholding our (un)Common values:· Do what it takes to deliver excellent results
· Have the right attitude
· Do the right thing
· Communicate directly and honestly
· Do what you say you are going to do
· Always learn and try new things
We don’t just tape our values on the wall or put them in a filing cabinet, but we “walk the talk” at (un)Common Logic. The Austin-American Statesman has named us a “Top Workplace” for the last SEVEN years in a row (we are the only ad agency to have received the award more than once).
Want to learn more about our culture?
- Learn more about our team
- Read more about our values
- One of our Co-founders wrote a blog post on the type of person who succeeds at (un)Common Logic
Does this sound like a place you would like to work? We would love to talk to you!
Senior Social Media Specialists will have the following day-to-day responsibilities in their role:
- Assist in development and execution of core product offering in social media
- Identify, design, and execute on core product development projects
- Identify, develop, and lead advanced training
- Develop and mentor Digital Marketing Analysts and Specialists
- Set quarterly goals for high profile accounts and advise account teams on strategy
- Serve as the primary practitioner on key client accounts in social media
- Conduct new business audits and participate in audit presentations
- Regular client interaction. Must feel comfortable discussing results and ideas with clients
- Excellent analytical skills and detail orientation
- Proven digital marketing experience with a focus on paid social media channels
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated persistence, tenacity, and an ability to overcome obstacles
- A bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of hands-on experience managing a variety of social media channels and clients (SMB, enterprise, lead-gen, ecommerce)
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship now or in the future
Join our team!
Does this sound like a good fit for you?