Over the past 18-months of COVID, more companies have turned to digital marketing as an effective way to reach prospective customers. This trend has fueled significant growth at (un)Common Logic. We have grown 38% during this time and are looking to double the size of our agency in the next 2-3 years. To do this, we need to add talent to our team. This is where you come in!
We are looking for an experienced account strategist with strong digital marketing skills and experience in a client facing role. Our account strategists are responsible for client account strategy, day-to-day client relationship management, managing analysts, and overall account performance. Account strategists are in regular contact with a portfolio of 5-10 clients and own the client relationship, strategic direction, and day-to-day management for their clients.
Culture(un)Common Logic is a digital marketing agency located in Austin, Texas which was founded in 2008 under the name 360Partners. Our talented team of experts relentlessly pursue excellence in marketing performance and high-touch customer service. We solve the hard problems in digital marketing by using data to (un)cover surprising details, then use human intelligence to leverage those insights into (un)common results.
Yes, we have all of the benefit stuff like work-from-home days, health insurance, IRA’s etc. but that is not the reason to join our team.
While we are laid back and fun to be around, we are also committed to doing what it takes to deliver excellent performance. You will be working side-by-side with a team of folks who geek out on what they do and get really excited when they drive great results for our clients.
Every member of our team is committed to uphold our (un)common values:
- Do what it takes to deliver excellent results
- Have the right attitude
- Do the right thing
- Communicate directly and honestly
- Do what you say you are going to do
- Always learn and try new things
We don’t just tape our values on the wall or put them in a filing cabinet, but we “walk the talk” at (un)Common Logic. The Austin-American Statesman has named us a “Top Workplace” for the last SEVEN years in a row (we are the only ad agency in Austin to have received the award more than once).
Want to learn more about our culture?
- Learn more about our team
- Read more about our values
- One of our Co-founders wrote a blog post on the type of person who succeeds at (un)Common Logic
Does this sound like a place you would like to work? We would love to talk to you!
- Build strategic digital marketing account plans (both short and long-term) for each client. Execute against these plans with assistance from supporting staff
- Own day-to-day communications with the clients and maintain a positive, proactive relationship
- Own the initial build and day-to-day management of online marketing campaigns
- Ensure the account remains on-budget and meets client performance goals
- Provide strategic recommendations applicable to client’s business model and goals
- Assist other team members as needed to ensure satisfied clients
Skills Needed for the Position
- Digital marketing “hands-on” skills
- Exemplary analytical skills and detail orientation
- Strong technical proficiency in SEM
- Paid Media Campaigns (Search and Social Media Advertising)
- Search Engine Optimization
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Client management experience (digital agency experience preferred)
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Demonstrated persistence, tenacity, and an ability to overcome obstacles
- Enjoys technology and staying on top of a rapidly changing industry
- Likes to work in a fast-moving, yet casual environment
- A sense of humor
- 3+ years of search engine marketing experience. Must be a combination of client management and campaign management in online marketing
- Minimum Bachelors Degree
- Deep analytical capabilities (i.e. ability to use pivot tables and other advanced Excel features)
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship now and in future
Does this sound like a good fit for you? apply now