(un)Common Logic is looking to hire someone with strong analytical skills as a Senior Digital Marketing Paid Media Specialist for a full-time position beginning now.
Over the past 18 months, (un)Common Logic has seen unprecedented growth as more and more companies have turned to digital marketing as an effective way to reach prospective customers. Our growth is not over. We are looking to double the size of our agency in the next 2-3 years. To do this, we need to add capacity to our team. This is where you come in!
As a Senior Digital Marketing Paid Media Specialist, you’ll get the opportunity to work side-by-side with UCL’s Product Manager and Director to develop best practices in all forms of paid media including: paid social, display advertising, search, remarketing, and more.
You’ll help create training plans for our team, assist in leading the analyst team in their development, and vet tools and platforms. Deep product expertise provides you the opportunity to also have a voice in the direction and development of agency product offerings.
Additionally, this position is responsible for working closely with UCL’s Account Managers to analyze complex data sets, implement optimizations based upon analyses, and formulate digital strategies designed to improve business results for our clients.
Agency development responsibilities:
- Assist in development and execution of core product offering in PPC (Social, Search, Display)
- Identify, design, and execute on core product development projects
- Assist in evaluation and evolution of core tasks and processes for the product
- Assist in development and execution of agency’s goals
- Identify, develop, and lead advanced training
- Develop and mentor Digital Marketing Analysts and Specialists
Senior Digital Media Specialists also have account growth and optimization responsibilities:
- Strategic and tactical support for analysts and strategists on accounts
- Set quarterly goals for high profile accounts and advise account teams on strategy
- Serve as the primary practitioner on key PPC client accounts, including executing the following activities:
- Customize strategy initiatives to your clients’ needs
- Account set-up, build, analyze and optimize campaigns in paid social channels (e.g. FB/IG, Snapchat, Twitter) and paid search (e.g. Google Ads, Microsoft Ads)
- Design and manage paid influencer activities
- Data reporting and complex analysis. Build and run reports, spot trends, opportunities and problems, and respond proactively
- Conduct new business audits and participate in audit presentations
- Regular client interaction. Must feel comfortable discussing results and ideas with clients
- Proven digital marketing experience with a focus on paid social media management and paid search (2 or more years preferred)
- A bachelor’s degree
- Strong analytical skills and detail orientation
- A desire and ability to learn quickly
- Excellent communication skills
- High energy, drive, and maturity. Demonstrated persistence, tenacity, and an ability to overcome obstacles
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Enjoys technology and staying on top of a rapidly changing industry
- Likes to work in a fast-moving, yet casual environment
- A sense of humor
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship now or in the future
Want to know more about our (un)Common team?
(un)Common Logic is a digital marketing agency located in Austin, Texas and founded in 2008 under the name 360Partners. Our talented team of experts relentlessly pursue excellence in marketing performance and high-touch customer service. We solve the hard problems in acquiring customers by using data to (un)cover surprising details, then using human intelligence to leverage that information for (un)common results.
Yes, we have all of the benefit stuff like unlimited vacation, flex start, health insurance, etc. but that is not the reason to join our team.
While we are laid back and fun to be around, we are also committed to doing what it takes to deliver excellent performance. You will be working side-by-side with a team of folks who geek out on what they do and get excited when they drive great results for our clients.
Every member of our team is committed to upholding our (un)Common values:· Do what it takes to deliver excellent results
· Have the right attitude
· Do the right thing
· Communicate directly and honestly
· Do what you say you are going to do
· Always learn and try new things
We don’t just tape our values on the wall or put them in a filing cabinet, but we “walk the talk” at (un)Common Logic. The Austin-American Statesman has named us a “Top Workplace” for the last SEVEN years in a row (we are the only ad agency to have received the award more than once).
Does this sound like a place you would like to work? We would love to talk to you and look forward to meeting you!
Join our team!
Please state the position you are applying for in your cover letter.
About (un)Common Logic
(un)Common Logic (formerly 360Partners, LP) is an online marketing ad agency founded in 2008 by two serial entrepreneurs with 20 years of business experience. Clients are from all over the U.S. and include start-ups, well known brands, and Fortune 500 companies. The company currently has 35 employees and is located near 2222 & MoPac in Austin, TX.