why we're uncommon / Case Studies / PPC: Increased SQL Volume by 360% while Decreasing CPL by 64% from Q2 to Q4
PPC: Increased SQL Volume by 360% while Decreasing CPL by 64% from Q2 to Q4
This B2B SaaS client experienced a significant increase in their SQL volume with the help of the (un)Common Logic PPC team.
260% Increase in conversion volume
64% Decrease in cost-per-lead
386% Increase in ROI for 2022
- Increasing results (quality leads) while decreasing CPL
- Nurturing the full traffic funnel
- Improving conversion tracking + lead quality
- Utilize multiple campaign types to target & capture full funnel
- Implement gated content for low barrier-to-entry lead capture
- Continuous optimization driven by ongoing analyses & testing
Read more about our approach to PPC or contact us to see how we can help meet your company’s digital marketing needs.
( free download )
Download the PDF of this case studyget the pdf