We are looking for an experienced digital marketing account manager with strong client and analytical skills related to search engine marketing (SEM). Our account managers are responsible for determining and presenting account strategy, day-to-day client relationship management, managing analysts and improving or maintaining overall account performance. Account managers are in regular contact with 5-10 clients and provide weekly status updates on performance and strategic direction.
Please note that this is not a sales position.
- Build strategic account plans (both short and long-term) for each client. Execute against these plans with assistance from supporting analysts and staff
- Own day-to-day communications with the clients and maintain a positive, proactive relationship
- Organize analyst workloads and prioritize activities for the week and month
- Ensure the account remains on-budget and meets client performance goals
- Provide strategic recommendations applicable to client’s business model and goals
- Assist other account managers and analysts as needed to ensure satisfied clients
- 5 years combined experience in client management, people management and marketing.
- Exemplary analytical skills and detail orientation
- Experience with pay-per-click search engine marketing
- A bachelors degree
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- High energy, drive, and maturity
- Demonstrated persistence, tenacity, and an ability to overcome obstacles
- Enjoys technology and staying on top of a rapidly changing industry
- Likes to work in a fast-moving, yet casual environment
- A sense of humor
Join our team!
Please state the position you are applying for in your cover letter.
Want to join an (un)Common team?
While we’re lots of fun to be around, we are also committed to doing what it takes to deliver excellent performance. You will be working side-by-side with a team of folks who geek out on what they do and get really excited when they drive great results for our clients.
In fact, our team is so happy that we’ve been listed as a Top Workplace by the Austin American-Statesman for 4 years. Because that award is determined by an anonymous survey of team members, we know it indicates genuine appreciation, and it’s one of the awards we’re proudest of.
About (un)Common Logic
(un)Common Logic is a digital marketing agency located in Austin, Texas and founded in 2008 under the name 360Partners. Our talented team of experts relentlessly pursue excellence in marketing performance and high-touch customer service. We solve the hard problems in digital marketing by using data to (un)cover surprising details, then using human intelligence to leverage that information for (un)common results.