(un)Common Logic is looking for an experienced people manager who has strong client and analytical skills. Our Account Managers are responsible for setting digital marketing strategy, maintaining the day-to-day client relationship, managing analysts, and overall account performance. Account Managers work with a group of 5-10 existing clients and provide weekly status updates on performance and strategic direction (this is a relationship management position and not a sales position).
Note: digital marketing experience is a plus but not required to be eligible for hire. (un)Common Logic has an exceptional digital marketing training program which can train highly analytical people to become digital marketing experts.
Culture(un)Common Logic is a digital marketing agency located in Austin, Texas which was founded in 2008 under the name 360Partners. Our talented team of experts relentlessly pursue excellence in marketing performance and high-touch customer service. We solve the hard problems in digital marketing by using data to (un)cover surprising details, then use human intelligence to leverage those insights into (un)common results.
Yes, we have all of the benefits like work-from-home days, health insurance, IRA’s etc. but perks are not the reason to join our team.
While we are laid back and fun to be around, we are also committed to doing what it takes to deliver excellent performance. You will be working side-by-side with a team of folks who geek out on what they do and get really excited when they drive great results for our clients.
Every member of our team is committed to uphold our (un)common values:
- Do what it takes to deliver excellent results
- Have the right attitude
- Do the right thing
- Communicate directly and honestly
- Do what you say you are going to do
- Always learn and try new things
We “walk the talk” on our values at (un)Common Logic. The Austin-American Statesman has named us as one of their “Best Places to Work” for the last six years in a row (we are the only ad agency to have received the award more than once).
Does this sound like a place you would like to work? We would love to talk to you!
- Build strategic account plans (both short- and long-term) for each client. Execute against these plans with assistance from supporting analysts and staff
- Own day-to-day communications with the clients and maintain a positive, proactive relationship
- Manage and mentor reports; this includes performance reviews, hiring, and firing
- Organize analyst workloads and prioritize activities for the week and month
- Ensure the account remains on-budget and meets client performance goals
- Provide strategic recommendations applicable to client’s business model and goals
- Assist other account managers and analysts as needed to ensure satisfied clients
Skills Needed for the Position
- Exemplary analytical skills and detail orientation
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- High energy, drive, and maturity
- Ability to manage and grow a team
- Strong client management skills
- Enjoys technology and staying on top of a rapidly changing industry
- Likes to work in a fast-moving, yet casual environment
- A sense of humor
- 5+ years of work experience ideally in a client facing role
- 2+ years of experience managing a team of at least two direct reports
- Deep analytical capabilities (i.e. experience using pivot tables and other advanced features in Excel)
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship now and in future
- This job starts as virtual but will be based out of our Austin office when it is safe to reopen. Must currently live in the Austin area or be willing to relocate to Austin, TX
- Minimum Bachelors Degree