Over the past 18 months, (un)Common Logic has seen unprecedented growth as more companies turn to digital marketing as an effective way to reach prospective customers. Our growth is not over! We are looking to double the size of our agency in the next 2-3 years. We need to add more talented people to our team to do this. This is where you come in!
Our Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) practice is growing and becoming more essential to our clients in an ever-competitive digital marketing landscape. The person in this role will use a mix of creativity and strong data analytical skills to identify website optimization opportunities, create CRO testing plans, and execute tests on behalf of our clients. The goal is to improve our clients’ website experience, unlocking greater customer acquisition and overall profitability.
This role will partner directly with our CRO product manager and client account managers. This person will also help influence the continued development of the agency’s CRO practice area.
Want to know more about our (un)Common company?
(un)Common Logic is a digital marketing agency located in Austin, Texas, founded in 2008 under the name 360Partners. Our team of experts relentlessly pursue excellence in marketing performance and high-touch customer service. We solve the hard problems in digital marketing by using data to (un)cover surprising details, then using human intelligence to leverage that information for (un)Common results.
Yes, we have all the benefits stuff like unlimited vacation, flex-start, health insurance, etc., but that is not the reason to join our team.
While we are laid back and fun to be around, we are also committed to doing what it takes to deliver excellent performance. You will be working alongside a team of folks who geek out on what they do and get excited when they drive outstanding results for our clients.
Every member of our team is committed to upholding our (un)Common values:
- Do what it takes to deliver excellent results
- Have the right attitude
- Do the right thing
- Communicate directly and honestly
- Do what you say you are going to do
- Always learn and try new things
We don’t just tape our values on the wall or put them in a filing cabinet, but we “walk the talk” at (un)Common Logic. The Austin-American Statesman has named us a “Top Workplace” for the last SEVEN years in a row (we are the only ad agency in Austin to have received the award more than once).
Want to learn more about our culture?
- Learn more about our team
- Read more about our values
- One of our Co-founders wrote a blog post on the type of person who succeeds at (un)Common Logic
Does this sound like a place you would like to work? We would love to talk to you!
This role has the following day-to-day responsibilities:
- Use qualitative and quantitative sources of data to identify and manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including landing pages, website calls-to-action, and lead-generating forms
- Concept, build, and manage optimization tests for our clients
- Use an iterative approach to optimization, continuously taking test results and data into account in formulating new tests and hypotheses
- Create website and test performance reports in analytics and provide analyses on opportunities based on data
- Contribute to the development and execution of the A/B testing road map for multiple client/accounts
- Conduct and analyze qualitative and quantitative user research to optimize user interactions
- Perform audits of clients websites based on best practices for user engagement, website design, and performance
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing or technical field
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a Conversion Optimization role
- Experience with A/B testing strategies and tools, such as Google Optimize, Optimizely, and/or Adobe Target
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and/or other analytics and marketing tools
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Strong written and oral presentation skills
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship now and in future
Experience with the following is nice to have but not a requirement:
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, XD, Photoshop or equivalent design software)
- CRM platforms (Marketo, Salesforce, Hubspot)
Does this sound like a good fit for you? apply now