(un)Common Logic is looking to hire someone with a mix of creativity and strong analytical skills to identify website optimization opportunities for our clients for a full-time position beginning now. This position will be responsible for managing the optimization process, including concepting, building, and refining optimization tests using data analysis and creative strategy, to increase clients’ web conversion rates. The Web Conversion Optimization Specialist will partner internally with the Conversion Rate Optimization product manager and client account managers as well as externally with clients.
- Use qualitative and quantitative sources of data to identify and manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including landing pages, website calls-to-action, and lead-generating forms
- Concept, build and manage optimization tests for our clients
- Use an iterative approach to optimization, continuously taking test results and data into account in formulating new tests and hypotheses
- Create website and test performance reports in analytics and provide analyses on opportunities based on data
- Contribute to the development and execution of the A/B testing road map for multiple client/accounts
- Conduct and analyze qualitative and quantitative user research to optimize user interactions
- Develop and implement UX/UI best practices to drive lead generation and user-centric design
- Perform audits of clients websites based on best practices for user engagement, website design, and performance
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a Conversion Optimization role
- Experience with A/B testing strategies and tools, such as Google Optimize, Optimizely and/or Adobe Target
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and/or other analytics and marketing tools
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Strong written and oral presentation skills
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, XD, Photoshop or equivalent design software)
- CRM platforms (Marketo, Salesforce, Hubspot)
Want to know more about our (un)Common team?
We’ve been on the Austin Statesman Best Places to Work List for 6 years. And yes, we have all the benefit stuff like unlimited vacation, flex start, health insurance, etc. But that is not the reason to join our team.
While we are laid back and fun to be around, we are also committed to doing what it takes to deliver excellent performance. You will be working side-by-side with a team of high achievement-oriented folks who geek out on what they do and get really excited when they drive great results for our clients.
Don’t take our word for it. One of our clients recently sent us an email that said, “I truly believe we’ve left no stone unturned – (un)Common Logic has diligently and thoughtfully positioned us better than any other provider has, or in my opinion could have done.”
Does this sound like a place you would like to work? We would love to talk to you and look forward to meeting you!
Join our team!
Please apply through this link:
About (un)Common Logic
(un)Common Logic (formerly 360Partners, LP) is an online marketing ad agency founded in 2005 by two serial entrepreneurs with 20 years of business experience. Clients are from all over the U.S. and include start-ups, well known brands, and Fortune 500 companies. The company currently has 35 employees and is located near 2222 & MoPac in Austin, TX.