The (un)Common Logic team is currently working remotely during Covid-19 and will always put the safety of our team first. This position will require the applicant to work in-person in our Austin office once we safely reopen.
Who We Are
Our unofficial tag line is “Geeks with spreadsheets coming to save the day!” We do this by helping companies solve one of the hardest challenges in business – how to grow through acquiring new customers. By day, we’re an ad agency which specializes in creating a variety of world-class digital marketing campaigns. Our clients range from exciting start-ups to well-known brands.
By night, we’re a team that has a multitude of different hobbies and interests. Among us you can find a former member of a traveling family band, a former Miss Texas Gatorfest Queen, an international hand-ball champion and several former college athletes. Our obsessions range from movie references from the 80s, to Tiff’s Treats, March Madness, and pranking each other.
Check out more about (un)Common Logic here.
Our office is located in Austin, TX (near 2222 & MoPac) and this position will work out of the office once we have safely reopened. Oh, in case you were wondering, we have been around since 2008 and have been profitable since we were founded (re: we’ll be around).
What We Need
Despite some of the initial challenges with COVID-19, our business has grown faster than ever. As such, we need additional Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) teammates to help serve and grow our clients!
Our Web Conversion Optimization Specialist uses a mix of creativity and strong data analytical skills to identify website optimization opportunities for our clients. Works with the team to develop and execute strategy to turn those ideas into an optimization and testing plan. Manages the optimization process, including concepting, building, and refining those optimization tests based on leanings from previous tests, new analytical insights, and the changing landscape of the client’s digital marketplace. The Web Conversion Optimization Specialist partners directly with the CRO product manager and account managers internally, and externally with our clients providing data analysis and creative strategy to increase web conversion rates and optimization.
Specific job responsibilities for our new Web Conversion Optimization Specialist include:
- Use qualitative and quantitative sources of data to identify and manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including landing pages, website calls-to-action, and lead-generating forms
- Work with our team to concept, build and manage optimization tests for our clients
- Use an iterative approach to optimization, continuously taking test results and data into account in formulating new tests and hypotheses
- Create website and test performance reports in analytics and provide analyses on opportunities based on data
- Contribute to the development and execution of the A/B testing road map for multiple client/accounts
- Conduct and analyze qualitative and quantitative user research to optimize user interactions
- Assist in audits of clients websites based on best practices for user engagement, website design, and performance
What We are Looking for
We would love for you to be a part of our team! Our ideal candidate has these characteristics:
- A bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant CRO experience
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Experience with A/B testing strategies and tools, such as Google Optimize, Optimizely and/or Adobe Target
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and/or other analytics and marketing tools
- Demonstrated persistence, tenacity, and an ability to overcome obstacles
- Likes to work in a fast-moving yet casual environment
- A sense of humor
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship now and in the future
Why You Should Work with Us
(un)Common Logic is a digital marketing agency located in Austin, Texas and founded in 2008 under the name 360Partners. Our talented team of experts relentlessly pursue excellence in marketing performance and high-touch customer service. We solve the hard problems in digital marketing by using data to (un)cover surprising details, then using human intelligence to leverage that information for (un)common results.
Yes, we have all the benefit stuff like paid vacation, work-from-home days, health insurance, etc. but that is not the reason to join our team. While we are laid back and fun to be around, we are also committed to doing what it takes to deliver excellent performance. You will be working side-by-side with an amazing team of folks who geek out on what they do and get really excited when they drive great results for clients. Every member of our team is committed to uphold our (un)common values.
- Do what it takes to deliver excellent results
- Have the right attitude
- Do the right thing
- Communicate directly and honestly
- Do what you say you are going to do
- Always learn and try new things
- Paid vacation
- Work-from-home days
- Casual dress
- Matching IRA contributions
- Summer Fridays
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Conferences & other learning opportunities
- Company-sponsored events
Want to learn more? There’s more about our perks and benefits here!
Does this sound like a place you would like to work? We would love to talk to you!
Join our team!
Please apply through this link: Career Place