Over the past 18 months, (un)Common Logic has seen unprecedented growth as more companies turn to digital marketing as an effective way to reach prospective customers. Our growth is not over! We have grown 38% during this time and are looking to double the size of our agency in the next 2-3 years. To do this, we need to add more talented people to our team. This is where you come in!
We are looking for someone who can help us make our agency more effective and efficient through technology. This role will help us create specifications, vet/create, and implement various digital marketing technologies and tools. In other words, help us get bigger, better, faster!
Want to know more about our (un)Common company?
(un)Common Logic is a digital marketing agency located in Austin, Texas and founded in 2008 under the name 360Partners. Our talented team of experts relentlessly pursue excellence in marketing performance and high-touch customer service. We solve the hard problems in digital marketing by using data to (un)cover surprising details, then using human intelligence to leverage that information for (un)common results.
Yes, we have all the benefit stuff like unlimited vacation, flex start, health insurance, etc. but that is not the reason to join our team.
While we are laid back and fun to be around, we are also committed to doing what it takes to deliver excellent performance. You will be working side-by-side with a team of folks who geek out on what they do and get excited when they drive great results for our clients.
Every member of our team is committed to uphold our (un)common values.
- Do what it takes to deliver excellent results
- Have the right attitude
- Do the right thing
- Communicate directly and honestly
- Do what you say you are going to do
- Always learn and try new things
We don’t just tape our values on the wall or put them in a filing cabinet, we “walk the talk” at (un)Common Logic. The Austin-American Statesman has named us as a “Top Workplace” SEVEN years in a row (we are the only ad agency in Austin to have received the award more than once).
We are very proud of the culture and team we have built over the last 12 years. As such, this position is based out of our office in Austin, TX (not remote).
Want to learn more about our culture?
- Learn more about our team
- Read more about our values
- One of our Co-founders wrote a blog post on the type of person who succeeds at (un)Common Logic
The primary role of this person will be to help us create, select, vet, and implement technologies that drive effectiveness and efficiencies for our clients. Additionally, this person will also be responsible for managing the digital marketing for a set of client accounts. This will allow the individual to test theories, maintain sharp execution skills, and stay abreast of industry trends.
The role will have the following day-to-day responsibilities:
- Evaluate (sometimes create) and implement technologies and tools that help the (un)Common Logic become more effective and efficient.
- Serve as an internal resource for the current technology stack.
- Provide cross-departmental automation support to make all products as efficient as possible.
- Develop solutions to foster better data-driven business decisions for internal and client teams.
- Manage the digital marketing for a set of accounts.
- Be a resource to the team for complex technical issues related to tracking (Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager).
- Ability to dive into accounts when there are high degrees of complexity and require automation to drive efficiency and/or performance issues.
- Regular client interaction. Must feel comfortable discussing results and ideas with clients
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, data science, statistics, economics, software engineering, or engineering Strong analytical skills and detail orientation
- 2 – 5 years of experience automating digital processes. Building dashboards, solutions (via, Python or other data aggregation & visualization tools) and analytics work (such as Google Tag Manage and Google Analytics)
- High energy, drive, and maturity. Demonstrated persistence, tenacity, and an ability to overcome obstacles
- Digital marketing/search engine marketing experience a plus
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship now or in the future
- Likes to work in a fast-moving, yet casual environment