We are looking for an SEO analyst who is technically proficient with the skills needed to monitor SEO performance, execute the tactics required for our clients’ strategic campaigns, and analyze and report results. This person will conduct technical SEO audits, execute SEO analyses, make recommendations for improving client SEO, and conduct keyword research.
- Execute SEO analyses using all data resources and tools available
- Develop and implement architectural, technical, and content recommendations
- Conduct keyword research including industry trends and competitive analysis
- Write effective meta content
- Provide input on on-page content formatting best practices
- Monitor SEO performance by using tools (Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, XML sitemap generators, crawlers, etc.)
- Conduct SEO technical audits and participate in SEO audit presentations
- Communicate with account managers and clients regarding explanations of SEO strategies, tactics, recommendation deliverables, and performance issues
- Stay abreast of industry trends to inform SEO strategy and communicate these trends to clients and the 360Partners team
- 1-3 years of SEO experience
- Exemplary analytical skills and detail orientation
- Mastery of key SEO tools such as Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- A shared perspective on the “new SEO” with a strong focus on visibility, conversion, and ROI
- A bachelors degree
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- High energy, drive, and maturity
- Demonstrated persistence, tenacity, and an ability to overcome obstacles
- Enjoys technology and staying on top of a rapidly changing industry
- Likes to work in a fast-moving, yet casual environment
- A sense of humor
Join our team!
Want to join an (un)Common team?
While we’re lots of fun to be around, we are also committed to doing what it takes to deliver excellent performance. You will be working side-by-side with a team of folks who geek out on what they do and get really excited when they drive great results for our clients.
In fact, our team is so happy that we’ve been listed as a Top Workplace by the Austin American-Statesman for 4 years. Because that award is determined by an anonymous survey of team members, we know it indicates genuine appreciation, and it’s one of the awards we’re proudest of.
About (un)Common Logic
(un)Common Logic is a digital marketing agency located in Austin, Texas and founded in 2008 under the name 360Partners. Our talented team of experts relentlessly pursue excellence in marketing performance and high-touch customer service. We solve the hard problems in digital marketing by using data to (un)cover surprising details, then using human intelligence to leverage that information for (un)common results.