(un)Common Logic is looking for an experienced SEO analyst who understands how to match client business goals and objectives with the SEO strategies that create impactful campaigns. Our senior analysts are responsible for SEO strategy, technical analysis and recommendations, reporting, and overall account performance. SEO senior analysts are in regular contact with 5-10 clients and provide weekly status updates to their manager on performance and strategic direction.
- Execute SEO analyses and create strategic recommendations
- Data collection including tracking codes and analytics reporting
- Architectural, technical, and content recommendations
- Monitor SEO performance by using SEO tools available (Google Analytics, SEOMoz, Ahrefs, STAT Analytics, XML sitemap generators, Screaming Frog, etc.)
- Conduct complex analyses using all available data resources and tools
- Conduct SEO technical audits and participate in SEO audit presentations
- Communicate with account managers and clients regarding explanations of SEO strategies, tactics, recommendation deliverables, and performance issues
- Be a source of SEO expertise to various PPC and SEO account teams as needed
- Stay abreast of industry trends to inform SEO strategy and communicate these trends to clients and the internal team
- Be a voice of leadership for the (un)Common SEO team
- 1-3 years of SEO experience
- A bachelor’s degree
- Exemplary analytical skills and detail orientation
- Mastery of key SEO tools such as Google Analytics and Search Console
- A shared perspective on the “new SEO” with a strong focus on visibility, clicks, engagement, conversion, and ROI
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Demonstrated persistence, tenacity, and an ability to overcome obstacles
- Likes to work in a fast-moving, yet casual environment
- A sense of humor
Join our team!
Please apply through the link below.
Want to join an (un)Common team?
While we’re lots of fun to be around, we are also committed to doing what it takes to deliver excellent performance. You will be working side-by-side with a team of folks who geek out on what they do and get really excited when they drive great results for our clients.
In fact, our team is so happy that we’ve been listed as a Top Workplace by the Austin American-Statesman for 4 years. Because that award is determined by an anonymous survey of team members, we know it indicates genuine appreciation, and it’s one of the awards we’re proudest of.
About (un)Common Logic
(un)Common Logic is a digital marketing agency located in Austin, Texas and founded in 2008 under the name 360Partners. Our talented team of experts relentlessly pursue excellence in marketing performance and high-touch customer service. We solve the hard problems in digital marketing by using data to (un)cover surprising details, then using human intelligence to leverage that information for (un)common results.