Over the past 18 months, (un)Common Logic has seen unprecedented growth as more companies turn to digital marketing as an effective way to reach prospective customers. Our growth is not over! We are looking to double the size of our agency in the next 2-3 years. We need to add more talented people to our team to do this. This is where you come in!
We are looking to hire a Senior Recruiter who can help us grow our team. One of our major strategic initiatives for 2022 is to create a scalable replicable talent pipeline for our digital marketing ad agency. Our ideal candidate will help us develop this talent pipeline and source candidates for the myriad of available positions.
Note: This is a full-time and NOT a contract position. We are looking for someone who will integrate into our team and culture. We feel this is extremely important to be able to “sell” what makes us unique and (un)Common to prospective talent.
Want to know more about our (un)Common company?
(un)Common Logic is a digital marketing agency located in Austin, Texas, founded in 2008 under 360Partners. Our team of experts relentlessly pursues excellence in marketing performance and high-touch customer service. We solve the hard problems in digital marketing by using data to (un)cover surprising details, then using human intelligence to leverage that information for (un)common results.
Yes, we have all the benefits stuff like unlimited vacation, flex-start, health insurance, etc., but that is not the reason to join our team.
While we are laid back and fun to be around, we are also committed to doing what it takes to deliver excellent performance. You will be working alongside a team of folks who geek out on what they do and get excited when they drive outstanding results for our clients.
Every member of our team is committed to upholding our (un)Common values:
- Do what it takes to deliver excellent results
- Have the right attitude
- Do the right thing
- Communicate directly and honestly
- Do what you say you are going to do
- Always learn and try new things
We don’t just tape our values on the wall or put them in a filing cabinet, but we “walk the talk” at (un)Common Logic. The Austin-American Statesman has named us a “Top Work Place” for the last SEVEN years in a row (we are the only ad agency in Austin to have received the award more than once).
Continuing our fantastic culture is paramount to our continued success. This is why finding the right talent is so crucial to our business. The person we are seeking to hire for this role will live these values and be able to attract like-minded talent to the (un)Common Logic team.
Want to learn more about our culture?
- Learn more about our team
- Read more about our values
- One of our Co-founders wrote a blog post on the type of person who succeeds at (un)Common Logic
(un)Common Logic currently has a part-time recruiter and a reasonably robust process for assessing and interviewing talent – we need more candidates to go through the funnel. We are looking for an individual to join our team to help us hire more, faster, and better!
Our ideal candidate will work to make our existing recruiting process better while helping us dramatically increase the flow of highly-qualified, culture-fitting prospective candidates.
The role will have the following day-to-day responsibilities:
- Be an ambassador to prospective talent. Be able to enthusiastically tell the “(un)Common Logic story” and what makes us a special place to work
- Develop sourcing strategies to attract and engage top talent
- Proactively build talent pools for various positions
- Work with Senior Manager of Recruiting and senior team to identify opportunities to improve our overall hiring process, candidate experience, and external employment branding
- Partner with the broader recruiting team to build diverse pipelines and ensure that hiring processes are fair and inclusive from end to end
- Help identify and implement technology and processes that will make the recruiting process faster and more efficient (i.e., we currently don’t have an ATS system)
To be successful at this position, we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5-7 years of experience in sourcing or recruiting
- Experience finding and attracting strong talent through innovative sourcing strategies leveraging various recruiting platforms
- Experience approaching passive candidates
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Comfortable with crafting outreach communications, developing the right talent value proposition based on candidate and role, and building your recruiter screen pitch
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship now or in the future
- Likes to work in a fast-moving yet casual environment
Does this sound like a good fit for you? apply now