We are looking to hire an SEO Intern with strong analytical skills. This person will support our SEO team through gathering and analyzing performance data, assisting with client audits, solving problems, taking actions based upon analysis, and providing any additional support where needed. SEO Interns who perform at a high level will be considered for full-time employment.
Note: This is a paid position.
- Conduct data reporting and analysis using Excel and other applications
- Run reports to understand performance of various SEO initiatives
- Spot trends, opportunities and problems and respond proactively
- Assist with pulling data and compiling slides for client audits
- Execute SEO analyses using all data, resources and tools available
- Conduct keyword research including industry trends and competitor analysis
- Analyze websites to uncover intent, performance patterns, visitor experience, and SEO opportunities
- Provide support on additional projects as needed, based on mastery of initial tasks
- A bachelor’s degree in business or a technical field (i.e., engineering, math, etc.) either completed or in progress (junior or senior year)
- Strong analytical skills and detail orientation
- A desire and ability to learn quickly
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Enjoys technology and staying on top of a rapidly changing industry
- High energy, drive, and maturity
- Demonstrated persistence, tenacity, and an ability to overcome obstacles
- Likes to work in a fast-moving, yet casual environment
- A sense of humor
- Good to have up front: Google Analytics Certification
Join our team!
Want to Join an (un)Common Team?
While we’re lots of fun to be around, we are also committed to doing what it takes to deliver excellent performance. You will be working side-by-side with a team of folks who geek out on what they do and get really excited when they drive great results for our clients.
In fact, our team is so happy that we’ve been listed as a Top Workplace by the Austin American-Statesman for 4 years. Because that award is determined by an anonymous survey of team members, we know it indicates genuine appreciation, and it’s one of the awards we’re proudest of.
About (un)Common Logic
(un)Common Logic is a digital marketing agency located in Austin, Texas and founded in 2008 under the name 360Partners. Our talented team of experts relentlessly pursue excellence in marketing performance and high-touch customer service. We solve the hard problems in digital marketing by using data to (un)cover surprising details, then using human intelligence to leverage that information for (un)common results.