We’re looking for someone with strong analytical skills as a search engine marketing intern beginning now. This position will be responsible for supporting analysts and account managers in analyzing search engine campaign results for both paid media and SEO: solving problems, taking actions based upon analysis, and building new search engine campaigns for clients. Interns who perform at a high level will be considered for full-time employment upon graduation or completion of the internship.
- Data reporting and analysis
- Run reports to understand performance of various marketing campaigns
- Spot trends, opportunities, and problems and respond proactively
- Campaign optimization using bid management techniques to manage keyword bids and improve campaign performance
- Manage online search engine budgets to defined cost per acquisition metrics
- Generate keyword lists and build new paid search campaigns
- Research keywords, create effective text ads, and structure accounts properly
- Conduct keyword research including industry trends and competitive analysis
- Write effective meta content
- Help conduct paid media and SEO audits
- A bachelor’s degree in business or a technical field (i.e. engineering, math, etc.) or at least junior-year level in obtaining this degree
- Strong analytical skills and detail orientation
- A desire and ability to learn quickly
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- High energy, drive, and maturity
- Demonstrated persistence, tenacity, and an ability to overcome obstacles
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Enjoys technology and staying on top of a rapidly changing industry
- Likes to work in a fast-moving, yet casual environment
- Sense of humor
Join our team!
Please state the position you are applying for in your cover letter.
Want to join an (un)Common team?
While we’re lots of fun to be around, we are also committed to doing what it takes to deliver excellent performance. You will be working side-by-side with a team of folks who geek out on what they do and get really excited when they drive great results for our clients.
In fact, our team is so happy that we’ve been listed as a Top Workplace by the Austin American-Statesman for 4 years. Because that award is determined by an anonymous survey of team members, we know it indicates genuine appreciation, and it’s one of the awards we’re proudest of.
About (un)Common Logic
(un)Common Logic is a digital marketing agency located in Austin, Texas and founded in 2008 under the name 360Partners. Our talented team of experts relentlessly pursue excellence in marketing performance and high-touch customer service. We solve the hard problems in digital marketing by using data to (un)cover surprising details, then using human intelligence to leverage that information for (un)common results.