We are looking for someone with strong analytical skills as a search engine marketing analyst for a full-time position beginning now. This position will be responsible for analyzing search engine campaign results, solving problems, taking actions based upon analysis, and building new search engine campaigns for clients. This person must have strong technical skills but must also be comfortable discussing results and ideas with clients.
- Data reporting and analysis. Run reports to understand performance of various marketing campaigns. Spot trends, opportunities and problems and respond proactively.
- Campaign optimization. Use cutting-edge bid management tools to manage keyword bids and improve campaign performance.
- Manage online search engine budgets to defined cost per acquisition metrics.
- Generate keyword lists and build new paid search campaigns. Research keywords, create effective text ads, and structure accounts properly.
- Regular client interaction. Must feel comfortable discussing results and ideas with clients.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or a technical field (i.e. engineering, math, etc.)
- Bonus points for a master’s degree
- Strong analytical skills and detail orientation
- A desire and ability to learn quickly
- Excellent communication skills
- High energy, drive, and maturity. Demonstrated persistence, tenacity, and an ability to overcome obstacles
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Enjoys technology and staying on top of a rapidly changing industry
- Likes to work in a fast-moving, yet casual environment
- Specific paid search engine marketing experience a plus
- A sense of humor
Join our team!
Please state the position you are applying for in your cover letter.
Want to join an (un)Common team?
While we’re lots of fun to be around, we are also committed to doing what it takes to deliver excellent performance. You will be working side-by-side with a team of folks who geek out on what they do and get really excited when they drive great results for our clients.
In fact, our team is so happy that we’ve been listed as a Top Workplace by the Austin American-Statesman for 4 years. Because that award is determined by an anonymous survey of team members, we know it indicates genuine appreciation, and it’s one of the awards we’re proudest of.
About (un)Common Logic
(un)Common Logic is a digital marketing agency located in Austin, Texas and founded in 2008 under the name 360Partners. Our talented team of experts relentlessly pursue excellence in marketing performance and high-touch customer service. We solve the hard problems in digital marketing by using data to (un)cover surprising details, then using human intelligence to leverage that information for (un)common results.