(un)Common Logic is looking to hire a detail-oriented “Jack or Jane of all trades” Sales Operations Associate who wants to manage large parts of our sales infrastructure, help with some of our marketing efforts, and learn a ton along the way for a full-time position beginning now. Our ideal fit is highly organized, enjoys helping others, thrives on “checking things off the list,” and can manage complex, multi-step initiatives.
Over the past 18 months, (un)Common Logic has seen unprecedented growth as more and more companies have turned to digital marketing as an effective way to reach prospective customers. Our growth is not over. We are looking to double the size of our agency in the next 2-3 years. To do this, we need to add capacity to our sales team. This is where you come in!
One contributor to our success has been investments in our sales infrastructure over the past several years. An example of this is our “hood pop” process. Once our sales team has uncovered client pain, most prospects go through an abbreviated audit or “hood pop” process where one or more of our digital marketing experts dives in and examines a prospect’s digital marketing efforts. The result of the “hood pop” is an insightful customized presentation which quickly establishes trust in (un)Common Logic’s abilities and leads to a high close rate.
We are looking for someone who can both manage the “hood pop” process (not actually doing the analysis but managing the resources and process) and provide leverage to our sales team with the overall goal to help close more customers.
Note: This person will need to be able to “speak the language of digital marketing” with both the internal team and prospective clients. While digital marketing experience is not required to be hired, prospective candidates will need to have the aptitude to be able to learn digital marketing. Don’t worry, we can help here! (un)Common Logic has an exceptional digital marketing training program we have developed over the last 10+ years which can quickly train analytical people into knowledgeable digital marketers.
- Manage (un)Common Logic’s hood pop audit process. This includes scheduling, ensuring audits are completed in a timely and quality manner, and perform quality control checks on the finished work product
- Assist with sales logistics. Helping sales staff manage calendars, schedule meetings and conference calls, and assisting with the preparation of sales presentations and contracts
- “Owner of the CRM”. (un)Common Logic currently uses PipeDrive as our CRM system. This person would ensure the system is working properly, is up-to-date, and figure out ways to use the CRM to make our sales process more effective
- As needed, conduct phone screens on new leads prior to engagement with sales manager
- Assist marketing team with efforts to bring qualified leads to the sales team (example: working with marketing team on email marketing streams)
- Attend conferences and other company events as needed and be a positive ambassador to the (un)Common Logic brand
- Other tasks as needed to improve effectiveness and efficiency of sales team
- Strong research skills and detail orientation
- Gets great satisfaction out of helping others
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- A desire and ability to learn quickly
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Enjoys technology and staying on top of a rapidly changing industry
- Demonstrated persistence, tenacity, and an ability to overcome obstacles
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of work experience in a detail-oriented role
- A base level of analytical skills and an ability to learn the digital marketing industry
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship now and in the future
Want to know more about our (un)Common team?
(un)Common Logic is a digital marketing agency located in Austin, Texas and founded in 2008 under the name 360Partners. Our talented team of experts relentlessly pursue excellence in marketing performance and high-touch customer service. We solve the hard problems in acquiring customers by using data to (un)cover surprising details, then using human intelligence to leverage that information for (un)common results.
Yes, we have all of the benefit stuff like unlimited vacation, flex start, health insurance, etc. but that is not the reason to join our team.
While we are laid back and fun to be around, we are also committed to doing what it takes to deliver excellent performance. You will be working side-by-side with a team of folks who geek out on what they do and get excited when they drive great results for our clients.
Every member of our team is committed to upholding our (un)Common values:
· Do what it takes to deliver excellent results
· Have the right attitude
· Do the right thing
· Communicate directly and honestly
· Do what you say you are going to do
· Always learn and try new things
We don’t just tape our values on the wall or put them in a filing cabinet, but we “walk the talk” at (un)Common Logic. The Austin-American Statesman has named us as a “Top Workplace” SEVEN times (we are the only ad agency to have received the award more than once).Does this sound like a place you would like to work? We would love to talk to you and look forward to meeting you!
Join our team!
Please state the position you are applying for in your cover letter.
About (un)Common Logic
(un)Common Logic (formerly 360Partners, LP) is an online marketing ad agency founded in 2008 by two serial entrepreneurs with 20 years of business experience. Clients are from all over the U.S. and include start-ups, well known brands, and Fortune 500 companies. The company currently has 35 employees and is located near 2222 & MoPac in Austin, TX.