(un)Common Logic is looking to hire someone with strong analytical skills as a Digital Marketing Analyst for a full-time position beginning now. This position will be responsible for analyzing complex data sets, implementing optimizations based upon analysis, and formulating digital strategies designed to impact business results.
You’ll get the opportunity to become a digital marketing jack-of-all-trades and will develop deep expertise across core areas of the digital landscape.
- Data reporting and complex analysis. Build and run reports, spot trends, opportunities and problems, and respond proactively.
- Campaign and budget optimization. Able to optimize manually or by using cutting-edge technology to manage keyword bids and improve PPC campaign performance.
- Develop ad targeting. Research keywords, create effective text ads and structure accounts properly.
- Interpret user behavior. Conduct analyses to gain user journey insights and optimize for engagement.
- Provide website architectural, technical and SEO-optimized content recommendations.
- Conduct Google Analytics audits for tracking, data accuracy, and insights.
- Conduct new business audits and participate in audit presentations.
- Regular client interaction. Must feel comfortable discussing results and ideas with clients.
- A bachelor’s degree
- Strong analytical skills and detail orientation
- A desire and ability to learn quickly
- Excellent communication skills
- High energy, drive, and maturity. Demonstrated persistence, tenacity, and an ability to overcome obstacles
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Enjoys technology and staying on top of a rapidly changing industry
- Likes to work in a fast-moving, yet casual environment
- Search engine marketing experience a plus
- A sense of humor
Want to know more about our (un)Common team?
We’ve been on the Austin American-Statesman Top Workplaces list for more than 6 years. And yes, we have all the benefit stuff like unlimited vacation, flex start, health insurance, etc. But that is not the reason to join our team.
While we are laid back and fun to be around, we are also committed to doing what it takes to deliver excellent performance. You will be working side-by-side with a team of high achievement-oriented folks who geek out on what they do and get really excited when they drive great results for our clients.
Don’t take our word for it. One of our clients recently sent us an email that said, “I truly believe we’ve left no stone unturned – (un)Common Logic has diligently and thoughtfully positioned us better than any other provider has, or in my opinion could have done.”
Every member of our team is committed to upholding our (un)Common values:
· Do what it takes to deliver excellent results
· Have the right attitude
· Do the right thing
· Communicate directly and honestly
· Do what you say you are going to do
· Always learn and try new things
Does this sound like a place you would like to work? We would love to talk to you and look forward to meeting you!
Join our team!
Please state the position you are applying for in your cover letter.
About (un)Common Logic
(un)Common Logic (formerly 360Partners, LP) is an online marketing ad agency founded in 2008 by two serial entrepreneurs with 20 years of business experience. Clients are from all over the U.S. and include start-ups, well known brands, and Fortune 500 companies. The company currently has 35 employees and is located near 2222 & MoPac in Austin, TX.