Over the past 18 months, (un)Common Logic has seen unprecedented growth as more companies turn to digital marketing as an effective way to reach prospective customers. Our growth is not over! We have grown 38% during this time and are looking to double the size of our agency in the next 2-3 years. To do this, we need to add more talented people to our team. This is where you come in!
Specifically, we are seeing more requests and needs from our clients to improve their measurement, analytics, and data visualization capabilities around digital marketing. Our clients need help with things such as Google Tag Manager, analytics, and optimization tools. Our ideal candidate will help our clients “up their game” when it comes to extracting, organizing, and visualizing their data with a goal to help them (and us) make better business decisions.
Additionally, our ideal candidate will help us expand and shape our analytics offering as it continues to evolve.
Want to know more about our (un)Common company?
(un)Common Logic is a digital marketing agency located in Austin, Texas and founded in 2008 under the name 360Partners. Our talented team of experts relentlessly pursue excellence in marketing performance and high-touch customer service. We solve the hard problems in digital marketing by using data to (un)cover surprising details, then using human intelligence to leverage that information for (un)common results.
Yes, we have all the benefit stuff like unlimited vacation, flex start, health insurance, etc. but that is not the reason to join our team.
While we are laid back and fun to be around, we are also committed to doing what it takes to deliver excellent performance. You will be working side-by-side with a team of folks who geek out on what they do and get excited when they drive great results for our clients.
Every member of our team is committed to uphold our (un)common values.
- Do what it takes to deliver excellent results
- Have the right attitude
- Do the right thing
- Communicate directly and honestly
- Do what you say you are going to do
- Always learn and try new things
We don’t just tape our values on the wall or put them in a filing cabinet, but we “walk the talk” at (un)Common Logic. The Austin-American Statesman has named us as a “Top Workplace” SEVEN years in a row (we are the only ad agency in Austin to have received the award more than once).
Want to learn more about our culture?
- Learn more about our team
- Read more about our values
- One of our Co-founders wrote a blog post on the type of person who succeeds at (un)Common Logic
We are very proud of the culture and team we have built over the last 12 years. As such, this position is based out of our office in Austin, TX (not remote).
Does this sound like a place you would like to work? We would love to talk to you!
The Analytics Specialist’s primary responsibility is to support the product and technology team in servicing the analytics product offering. This person will play an integral part in (un)Common Logic’s analytics offering development as well as work across multiple departments and client engagements.
The Analytics Specialist will work across a set of key accounts which will allow them to test theories, maintain sharp execution skills, and stay abreast of current industry trends. The ideal candidate should be comfortable working across a wide range of different tools (Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Optimize, paid media platforms, and basic programming languages such as Java Script & HTML).
The Analytics Specialist will have the following day-to-day responsibilities in their role:
- Client support
- Responsible for managing the analytics component for a set of key accounts
- Be a resource to the team for difficult tracking issues and other challenges
- Ability to dive into accounts when there are high degrees of complexity in structure, strategy, and/or insights leading to account performance
- Subject matter expert on all things analytics and tracking including:
- Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- Google Analytics (GA)
- Tracking implementation and troubleshooting
- E-commerce tracking
- Platform data integrations (Salesforce, HubSpot, Pardot, etc.)
- Assist in developing analytics best practices and processes
- Assist with analytics product strategy
- Research and identify analytics needs/opportunities and the tools that can address these needs
- Identify and implement new solutions and/or capabilities to improve operational efficiency of the analytics product offering
- Develop internal team
- Conduct trainings related to tracking, analytics, and process refinement for analysts and other team members
- Identify gaps in current trainings, create and conduct new trainings as needed
- Support sales in closing new customers
- Excellent analytical skills and detail orientation
- Proven data and analytics experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and others
- Proficiency is data visualization tools (Google Data Studio preferred)
- Demonstrated persistence, tenacity, and an ability to overcome obstacles
- Bachelor’s degree in analytics, data science, statistics, economics, software engineering, or relevant degree
- 2-3 years’ experience in Google Analytics and Google Suite of platforms (GTM, GSC, Optimize)
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship now or in the future
Does this sound like a good fit for you? apply now