The (un)Common Logic team is currently working remotely during Covid-19 and will always put the safety of our team first. This position will require the applicant to work in-person in our Austin office once we safely reopen.
Who We Are
Our unofficial tag line is “Geeks with spreadsheets coming to save the day!” We do this by helping companies solve one of the hardest challenges in business – how to grow through acquiring new customers. By day, we’re an ad agency which specializes in creating a variety of world-class digital marketing campaigns. Our clients range from exciting start-ups to well-known brands.
By night, we’re a team that has a multitude of different hobbies and interests. Among us you can find a former member of a traveling family band, a former Miss Texas Gatorfest Queen, an international hand-ball champion and several former college athletes. Our obsessions range from movie references from the 80s, to Tiff’s Treats, March Madness, and pranking each other.
Check out more about (un)Common Logic here.
Our office is located in Austin, TX (near 2222 & MoPac) and this position will work out of the office once we have safely reopened. Oh, in case you were wondering, we have been around since 2008 and have been profitable since we were founded (re: we’ll be around).
What We Need
Despite some of the initial challenges with COVID-19, our business has grown faster than ever. As such, we need additional Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) teammates to help serve and grow our clients!
We are looking to hire someone with a mix of creativity and strong analytical skills to identify website optimization opportunities. This person will be responsible for assisting in the optimization process, including concepting, building, and refining tests using data analysis and creative strategy, to increase clients’ web conversion rates.
Specific job responsibilities for our new CRO Analyst include:
- Use qualitative and quantitative data sources to identify key conversion points in the marketing funnel
- Help concept, build, and manage optimization tests
- Use an iterative optimization approach through continuously taking test results and data into account in formulating new tests and hypotheses
- Create website and test performance reports
- Conduct and analyze qualitative and quantitative user research
- Develop and implement UX/UI best practices
- Perform audits of client’s websites
What We are Looking for
We would love for you to be a part of our team! Our ideal candidate has these characteristics:
- A bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of CRO experience preferred
- Detail-oriented with exemplary analytical skills
- Experience with different industry tools such as:
- Google Optimize, Optimizely and/or Adobe Target
- Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and/or other analytics marketing tools
- Demonstrated persistence, tenacity, and an ability to overcome obstacles
- Likes to work in a fast-moving yet casual environment
- A sense of humor
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
Why You Should Work with Us
Yes, we have all the benefit stuff like paid vacation, work-from-home days, health insurance, etc. but that is not the reason to join our team. While we are laid back and fun to be around, we are also committed to doing what it takes to deliver excellent performance. You will be working side-by-side with an amazing team of folks who geek out on what they do and get really excited when they drive great results for clients. You are guaranteed to learn a lot and make a difference for our clients.
- Paid vacation
- Work-from-home days
- Casual dress
- Matching IRA contributions
- Summer Fridays
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Conferences & other learning opportunities
- Company-sponsored events
Want to learn more? There’s more about our perks and benefits here!
Does this sound like a place you would like to work? We would love to talk to you!
Join our team!
Please apply through this link: Career Place