Our “Drowning in Data, But Thirsty for Insight?” series doesn’t stop at blog posts. We’ve also created infographics, checklists, videos, a case study – even “trading cards” for our six data sea monsters! Get all the resources for the “Drowning in Data…” series here.
- Drowning in Data, But Thirsty for Insight? captures all the information in this series in one place
- Getting Data You Can Trust is essentially the first half of the main eBook, focusing on getting your company’s marketing data to a level of reliability and “cleanliness” where it can be deployed for strategic use
- Applying Data to Content is the other half of the main eBook, focusing on the questions you can use on your clean, reliable data to determine content strategy
- Defeating the Six Data Sea Monsters shows how to combat the six main causes of bad marketing data (the “sea monsters”)
- Applying Data to Content outlines what questions to “ask” your data, and where to seek the answers
- Six Steps to a Data-Driven Culture explains how to build and sustain a culture with a healthy respect for data
- Applying Marketing Data to the Sales Funnel shows which questions to ask at each stage of the sales funnel, and what data can supply the answers
- A Scientific Approach to Marketing Data illustrates a three-step framework for approaching data like a scientist
- Dominating with Data shows how an enterprise company used data and a scientific approach to generate impressive results from an email list
- The Six Data Sea Monsters – these printable cards can be used to start conversations about data issues, remind team members of the dangers of bad data, and more
All these resources are 100% free, with no form fill required. We hope you enjoy them!